1. Never leave a battery completely depleted or drained for more than 24 hours.
2. Always recharge the battery when possible even after a short journey.
3. During long periods of storage and non-use keep the battery about 2/3 full and top up with a two-hour charge every eight weeks.
4. Only use the charger supplied with the bike or a replacement from Erollingbikes.
5. Keep the battery in a dry room.
6. For optimum power and range keep battery in a warm room above 15 degrees.
All batteries claimed under warranty will be tested to ensure they have been maintained as per our instructions.
Your Erolling bike is equipped with a powerful and high quality lithium ion battery. Lithium ion is recognised as being the very best type of battery for electric bike use.
It is the responsibility of the bike owner or operator to ensure the battery is looked after properly. If a battery is not cared according to our instructions, it will not reach its best performance and may not be covered by our warranty.